- India Water Action Network to engage leaders in industry, government and non-government organizations to develop and communicate assessment of the key water issues and identify opportunities
- Member of Alliance for water stewardship (AWS) to address rural and urban water issue
- Working with Govt of Punjab to improve water use efficiency in agriculture, water-energy-agriculture nexus and ground water issues.
- Promoting evidence based sustainable agriculture and farmers livelihood model for enhanced productivity, incomes with Govt of Jharkhand and Birsa Agricultural University in Jharkhand
- Working with partners and networks on research, development and promotion of technologies and practices across states
- Member of government committees – providing inputs and building knowledge on water sustainability issues
- Media engagement and outreach